Playing catch-up, I found 13 SCS Challenges for this card, as follows:
1) JUN20VSNMINI2 - Virtual Stamp Night Mini Challenges - "Don't Stand So Close!" - 5/29/20. Use the sketch provided. The four circles depicted can be any shape you desire, but must be all the same (all circles, all stars, all hearts, etc.).
2) F4A536 - Free 4 All Challenge, "Sparkle, Shimmer, or Shine" - 5/29/20. Add a little or a lot on your card.
4) ABC13F6 - Alphabet Challenge, "Letter F" - 5/6/20. My "F" is for flowers.
5) AOCC20 - All Occasion Card Challenge/ May - 5/1/20. This card is a female belated birthday for early May that I needed!
6) CC737 - Color Challenge, "A Peek at Some Old Coral - 4/30/19. Use Calypso Coral, Peek-A-Boo Peach and Old Olive on your card. I also added two neutrals...black and vanilla.
7) MMTPT614 - Teapot Challenge, "Art Blooms" - 4/28/20. Mary Delany, famous for her depiction of flowers. Mine is with tulips.
CT0320 - Fan Club Monthly Themes/ March 2020, "Blue Moon" - 4/15/20. Option to use stamps/ dies used "once in a blue moon." I'm using an old 2015 stamp that I have not used for a very long time.
9) MSP32 - MISTI Challenge, "Friendship Card" - 4/1/20. My card is for my friend, Ilene, whom I have not seen in a very long time.
10) S2S20MAR - Stamp to Save, "Layer It up" - 3/5/20. I have a total of 8 layers on my card!
11) WT778 - Ways to Use It Challenge, "Sparkle" - 2/6/20. Put some sparkle and bling on your card. I added sparkly Wink of Stella--Clear to my tulips and added the black sparkly gems to the corners.
12) MIX313 - Mix-ability Challenge, "Text/ Words" - 1/25/19. Use text or words on your card/ project. I have used a text background dsp. My mediums are Copic markers, Wink of Stella--Clear, Ink stamping, Ink edge distressing.
13) USEIT2020 - Use It Challenge - Ongoing annually. Use things gathering dust from lack of use...new or old. Something new purchased long ago, never used...or something old and not re-used in a long while. My items dusted off are all old...stamps, patterned paper, and ribbon.
Ingredients: Stampin' Up products: Cardstock--Basic Black, Caylpso Coral, Very Vanilla. Patterned dsp--Typeset Specialty (2015-16 Annual/ retired). Stamps--Love is Kindness (2015 Occasions/ retired). Ribbon--1/2" Seam Binding--Calypso Coral. Other: Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Colorbox--Charcoal (edge ink distressing). Wink of Stella, Clear. Copic Markers (tulips). Jolee's All That Bling--Black Circle Bling Gems. Size A6: 4-1/2" x 6-1/4".
Registered: July 20, 2007 Location: Fergus, Ontario, Canada Posts: 48932
Sun, Jun 07, 2020 @ 4:21 AM
Beautiful! I love the contrast of the black and white newsprint, with the bright colours of the tulips and mat and ribbon. That bunch of tulips with the newspaper wrap is such a cool stamp. And again, kudos for all the challenges you rocked.