So this card took me WAY longer than I planned! I decided to get fancy and then everything got complicated. More layers than I normally do but I think everything turned out in the end. I'm confessing my flubs and letting you in on my mistakes and how I covered them!
The middle was where I struggled: I accidentally stamped the "Cherish" upside down so then to fix it I cut out a border die. I realized that the border shows through the front flower edge though after I had already glued it down! Same with the corner flourish. The strip of DSP in the middle is to hide the fact that my cutting plates need a good cleaning and scratched up the inside of the card base.
There you have it. However after (or maybe because of) all the work and mistakes over 3 days, I still intend to give these cards to several friends who are getting married this summer!
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 GMT Views: 285