Here is another Christmas card I made with modification from a class card design and a similar Pinterest card. I go into detail on my changes in my blog. In the spirit of continuing my challenge catch-up goal, I also reviewed some SCS Challenges to see what might fit depending on what modifications I did. I found I could fit 11 challenges, as follows:
1) ABC12W17 - Alphabet Challenge, "Letter W," 1/15/20. My letter W = Wintery Christmas card.
2) FS675 - Featured Stamper Challenge, "hamiltonkim55" aka Kim. I used two of Kim's projects to inspire me: Holiday Placecards! and Season's Greetings-Cheer and Joy. I kept the card themes and the use of die-cuts for the snowflakes, but chose a color more blue than aqua. I achieved my snowfall with embossed vellum, added ribbon and an silver embossed sentiment.
3) IC735 - Inspiration Challenge, "Murale Design," 1/6/20. I chose this snowflake murale as my inspiration: Blue Winter Background.
4) AOCC20 - All Occasions Card Challenge, 1/1/20. Another one of my many Christmas card needed.
5) S2S19YY - Stamp to Save Challenge, "New Years' Resolution," 12/26/19. My resolution is to start my Christmas cards earlier, thus a Christmas card creation!
6)&7) CC770 & CC771 - Color Challenges, "Whispering Pools of Silver," 12/17/19 & 12/24/19...the same color scheme for these two weeks. I fudged my blue, using Balmy Blue instead of Pool Party, but lots of white and silver!
WT771 - Ways to Use It Challenge, "Visions in Vellum," 12/19/19. Used embossed snowfall on my vellum card front.
9) SCSCCJUNE19 - Fan Club Christmas Card Challenge--June 2019, "Connect It Together," 6/1/19. I achieved my dots with my snowfall embossing folder...embossed dots of snow.
10) CCC19JAN - Christmas Card Challenge, "Let's Glitz It Up!," 1/1/19. I added lots of silver glitter paper in a mat layers and snowflakes.
11) DDSKETCH0918 - Fan Club Monthly Themes--September 2018, "Cutting Class," 9/15/18. Challenged to show special cuts from dies, scissors, trimmers, etc. I used intricate, curvy die cut snowflakes, scissor cut ribbon angles, and trimmer cut mat and sentiment layers. I tweaked the sketch, as follows: My horizontal strips start right to left instead of left to right; my circle element is the cluster of branched snowflakes in the same placement; and I added 2 more layers and other snowflake die-cut embellishments.