This is a take-off from a card design by my friend Luci Kirschenbaum with some additions and changes. I added a copper foil mat layer, colored mine with Copic markers, and changed the sentiment, centered it, and used copper embossing. It is such a pretty card...thank you Luci for letter me CASE its bones. Checking out SCS challenges, I found it would fit nine (9) challenges, as follows:
1) AOCC20 - All Occasion Card Challenge, January 2020. This is one of my many Christmas cards I will need.
3) CAS564 - Clean & Simple Challenge, "Bow," 12/16/19. My wee bow ekes my card into this challenge, LOL!
4) ABC12D10 - Alphabet Challenge, Round 12, "Letter D," 11/13/19. My letter D = Die-Embossing.
5) FS665 - Feature Stamper Challenge, Christyg5az, 11/3/19. I chose this card: Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards. The ornament stamp I wanted to use reminded me of her die-cut laser design. I stayed with the laser look with copper embossing and shades of green, but changed the layout, theme, etc.
6) CCC19AUG - Christmas Card Challenge, "Decorate the Tree," 8/1/19. My card depicts an ornament for my tree!
7) WT749 - Ways to Use It Challenge, "You've Been Framed," 7/18/19. My card shows a Die-Embossed frame around my vellum embossed ornament.
CT0619 - Fan Club Monthly Themes--June 2019, "All the Bells & Whistles," 6/15/19. Trying new things not tried before: Die-Embossing and Coloring on Vellum Embossing.
9) USEIT2020 - Use It Challenge, Ongoing Annually. Bring out the dusty old and never used card crafting stuff. I used a new, never-used old stamp/ die set purchased in 2018.