3) AOCC20 - All Occasion Card Challenge--April, 4/1/20. Idea is to set a goal for kinds of cards you need for each month and strive to finish. This is one of my April female birthday cards needed.
4) FS686 - Featured Stamper Challenge, "gabbygal" aka Betty. I chose this card for inspiration to fulfill my chosen sketch challenge: Friends Always. The banner caught my eye. I stayed with the horizontal layout and flower. Changes: color scheme to match my Chinese Poppy flowers; theme to a birthday; patterned paper banner; layered flower dies-cuts; added sequins; added sentiment to card face.
5) F4A527 - Free for All Challenge, "Look Up," 3/27/20. If you weren't looking at your phone what wonders might you see...a field of Chinese Poppy wildflowers...perferably in my own yard! Oops! Forgot to re-photograph after the adding the tiny black seedling beads.
6) WT785 - Ways to Use It Challenge, "Dream of Gardening," 3/26/20. In my dream garden (in my backyard), I'd see lovely wildflowers with Chinese Poppy groupings.
7) SC792 - Sketch Challenge, 3/11/20. I tweaked the sketch a bit! a) rotated for a horizontal card; b) moved centered banner layering toward top; c) top square layer became a layered flower arrangement; d) added two more base layers for color; e) added card front sentiment and sequins.
S2S20MAR - Stamp to Save Challenge, "Layer It Up," 3/1/20. My card has many layers.
9) DINSP0219 - Fan Club Monthly Themes--February 2019, "Friends & Flowers," 2/15/19. Used Inspiration photo's red flowers reminded and me of Chinese Poppies.
10) USEIT2020 - Use It Challenge, ongoing annually. Use old items left to gather dusty OR use new, unusued items gathering dust. I used a brand new stamp set purchased last June, Stampin' Up Seaside Notions, finally opening up and using one of the sentiments.
11) MMTPT532 - Teapot Challenge, "A Friend in Need," 10/21/18. On your card, use the friendship flower, a yellow rose, OR one or all of the friendship colors: red, orange, and yellow.