More 2019 Christmas card uploading. While deciding what to do with this card, I check my SCS Challenge catch-up list and found 11 challenges it would fit if I added and applied card elements just right. Here they are:
1) SCSCCDEC19, SCS Fan Club Christmas Christmas Challenges, "Ringing in December" - 12/1/19. Something I always do in December is put up my Christmas tree, although not usually in non-traditional colors, as shown in my card!
2) AOCC19DEC, All Occasions Card Challenge - 12/1/19. I even used the monthly theme colors: Cotton Candy pink & Screamin' Green. This was one of my many Christmas cards needed.
3) USEIT2019, Use It Challenge - Ongoing 2019. Using some old, old items with lots of dust: a Stampin' Up retired embossing folder, Floral Filigree to frame my layered tree panel.
4) CAS558, Clean & Simple Challenge, "FCAS" - 11/4/19. Things used that start with "F": flowers, filigree framed (embossing folder), foil paper, faceted gem.
5) CCC19AUG, Christmas Card Challenge, "Thinking About Christmas" - 8/1/19. Show something about Christmas on your card...tree, etc.
6) F4A484, Free for All Challenge, "Pink, Wrinkle-Free, Kitty - 5/31/19. Use 1 of 3 favorites of new hostess, ohmypaper!. I chose PINK.
7) WT729, Ways to Use It Challenge, "Foiled Again" - 2/21/19. Use foil on your card. Mine is a champagne foil layer.
WORD1219, SCS Fan Club Monthly Themes--February 2019, "Friends & Flowers" - 2/15/19. Meeting the Central Theme with flowers, this card is for the WORD Challenge...BUDS. My BUDS items used are: B=Blushing Bride cs; U=Underlay of champagne foil; Underneath sentiment attachment; D=Dimensionals; S=Sequins, sentiment.
9) IC679. Inspiration Challenge, "The Incredible Christmas Challenge" - 12/8/18. My inspiration choice: Rose Poinsettia Ribbon. With my pink background and filigree embossing, I also added Wink of Stella-Clear to my flowers and leaves and a foil layers to bring in the sparkle! (Unfortunately, my pictures does not show the sparkle!)
10) MIX256, Mix-ability Challenge, "Silent Night" - 12/22/17. Create a calming card using color, pastels, etc. My mediums: Copic markers, ink stamping, Wink of Stella-Clear.
11) FS562, Featured Stamper Challenge, "Tapdancer" - 11/12/17. I chose her: My Friend for its color and flower inspiration.
Oh, Carlene, look at all those challenges! You are amazing. Oh, how I love your pink Christmas card. It totally makes me smile! The embossing makes me think of icing on a cake! I love the foil! This is fabulous!
Registered: July 9, 2008 Location: Stars Fell on Alabama Posts: 66420
Wed, Apr 01, 2020 @ 6:39 AM
Carlene, your tree is so pretty and I love all the pink. Pretty embossing folder for the background.
------------------------------ My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2Brenda
Registered: December 4, 2010 Location: Minnesota Posts: 16610
Thu, Apr 02, 2020 @ 5:54 AM
Your Christmas card is oh-so lovely Carlene. The colors are fabulous, especially with the mirror cardstock that sets everything off so nicely. The fancy embossed background draws your eye right to the image panel and adds that touch of elegance I love so much. ~Karen.
Registered: March 30, 2008 Location: Somewhere between the Shire & Mordor! Posts: 4587
Sun, Apr 05, 2020 @ 7:37 AM
A VERY ELEGANT CARD, Carlene!!! LOVE the non-traditional color of pink too! OH MY GOODNESS, to all the challenges you're "catching up on" too! LOL Which leaves me wondering, have you been missing from SCS! I haven't seen you around & may have just missed your work. HOPE ALL IS WELL & YOU'RE STAYING SAFE! BIG INKY HUGS for your SWEET VISIT! <3