These cards are made with the acetate frost method. Directions are:
1. Stamp image onto acetate sheet using Staz-on Ink.
2. Turn acetate over and work on UNSTAMPED side.
3. Place a few dots of alcohol ink on acetate.
4. Moisten sponge with alcohol blender solution and sponge blender over the inks, turning the sponge over between colors so that they don't get muddy.
5. Use heat tool to dry inks.
6. Ink white pigment ink over dried alcohol inks to cover inks. The alcohol inks should be visible thru the white ink.
7. Cover the ink with clear embossing powder, remove excess and emboss.
When using dye ink refills instead of alcohol inks:
1. In step 3 above sponge white pigment ink over acetate and then dot dye ink refills onto the white ink. Proceed to step seven.
Date: Saturday, June 10, 2006 GMT Views: 527