For Anita's fun TLC783 Move the Colours challenge.
I used her tutorial, some light acetate and some acrylic paints. Afterwards I added bubbles cut from silver card on the front, and a seahorse and seaweed cut from a scrap of cling wrap background. There is a map stamped on the piece of white card which backs my aperture. ( I did it slightly differently to what Anita showed. I cut the aperture in the front of a regular folded card, and in a card front. I trimmed a tiny smidge off the left-hand long edge of the card front, and stuck that on the inside over the acetate pocket. Then I stamped the map on another piece of thin white card and stuck that behind the aperture.
Date: Monday, February 24, 2020 GMT Views: 500