This is for a good friend and cardmaking buddies February birthday. I checked out SCS challenges before beginning to find design ideas before I began. Appropriately, I check out the WT challenge, as my friend is a hostess for this weekly challenge...I was delighted with its button theme! I am able to enter a total of 9 challenges...some new...some challenge catch-ups! See entry list below:
1) WT779, Ways to Use It Challenge, 2/13/20: Button It Up!
2) FS679, Featured Stamper, 2/9/20: brentsCards. I chose CTS188 Have a High Flying Birthday! for its color and birthday theme inspiration. I changed most everything about this card, because my card style and the BINGO theme that I used didn't lend well for to actually case his lovely card.
3) AOCC20, All Occasions Card Challenge, 2/1/19. This is one of the female birthday cards in my goal for February.
4) ABC12V18, Alphabet Challenge/ Letter V, 1/22/10. My letter V = vintage, the card style used.
5) SC781, Sketch Challenge, 12/25/19. I took the basic sketch as the first two layers of my card. I added the BINGO card and other vintage embellishments to finish.
6) IC733, Inspiration Challenge, 12/21/19: Birch Lane. I chose this cute little cabinet as inspiration in my color scheme: Davis 2-Door Accent Cabinet.
7) F4A506, Free 4 All Challenge, 11/1/19, No Stamps! You will not find one stamp on my vintage-style card!
CT0919, December 2019 Fan Club Monthly Themes, New Girl on the Block, 9/15/19. One idea was to use squares..."it's okay to be square." My card features a square BINGO card filled with lots of squares.
9) USEIT2020, Use It Challenge, Ongoing each year. This is a February entry for using old and dusty items from my cardmaking stash that are at least five years old, but the labelmaker is over 15 years old! The items: old BINGO card, old DYMO Labelmaker/ black tape, patterned scraps, seafoam seam binding ribbon.
Ingredients: SU cardstock--Basic Black, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, SU Color Collection dsp (2014/2015/2016 - Pool Party Dots), Patterned paper scraps (3/ 3/4" x 4-1/4"). EK Victorian Corner punch. Colorbox Charcoal pigment ink (edge distressing). Pool Party seam binding ribbon. Black & White Baker's Twine. Dynamo Labelmaker/ 3/8" black tape. Stash button/ clear. Black/rhinestone trim (cut apart). Dimensional Foam tape (sentiment). Copic marker outlining (Bingo button markers). Chatterbox verse. Size: 4-3/4" x 6".