Technique Challenge hosted by Anita to use Alcohol Marker Marbling
This was a new-to-me technique so I waited until I had enough time to dedicate to it. I wrapped an old cutting plate with the last of my Christmas press-n-seal and crinkled it up a bit. I scribbled with my Stampin Up blends markers: Bermuda, Daffodil, Calypso and Navy. Then I misted with rubbing alcohol and laid down a piece of glossy cardstock. I made several panels and I liked this one best. It's bold and dramatic.
The banner and HB were stamped, die-cut and adhered in the middle. The card base was meant to be Night of Navy, but I wasn't paying close enough attention (hey it was blue!) and I had grabbed Blueberry Bushel instead. It was all glued down before I noticed it was the wrong blue and thought it didn't look too bad, so I left it. Added a few enamel stars. It was fun to try a new technique. Will definitely do it again! TFL
Date: Sunday, February 2, 2020 GMT Views: 484