Here are the instructions that I give my customers. Hope it helps.
Lumiere on Fabric
(Great for t-shirts, jeans, jackets, etc.)
1. Using masking tape, mask off the area you want to use the Lumiere on.
2. Mix Lumiere with some Pearl Ex powder or craft ink re-fill to add color. (Start with a tablespoon of Lumiere and ¼ teaspoon of Pearl Ex.) Use straight Lumiere if you want plain white.
3. Brush the Lumiere onto the fabric using a foam brush or paint brush. Dry the Lumiere with a heat gun. (The Lumiere directions say to let it air dry for 24 hours, but your heat gun will do the job in a lot less time!)
6. Stamp on the images using Craft pads and a Stamp-a-ma-jig. (See Basic Fabric Stamping above).
7. Allow the ink to dry. Use a heat gun if short on time.
8. Heat set. (See Basic Fabric Stamping above.)
9. Optional: Sew on bead accents.
10. Optional: Add Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and/or acrylic rhinestones using fabric glue. If you add embellishments with fabric glue, it will be washable by hand or in gentle cycle only.