Thank You Bev Adams for showcasing this beautiful fun card. I made a few adjustments to the card you showed but it was fun to do.
These are directions from Bev Adams website (I adjusted them for how I actually made my card)
1.Score the card stock at 4 1⁄4”. Fold and crease for the card base. The “card front” portion will only be
2. Adhere the Designer Series Paper with the yellow leaves on the 1 1⁄4” flap and on the Very Vanilla strip.
3. Cut the Garden Green with the #1 Smooth and the Very Vanilla square with the #3 Smooth Layering Circles dies.
4. Place the Very Vanilla strip along the bottom of the card base. Center the Garden Green circle in the gap between the top and bottom strips. Mark the circle so you can add adhesive just to the top and bottom edges of the Garden Green circle. Adhere it under the Very Vanilla strips.
5. Stamp sentiment in Basic Gray ink on the right side of the inside of the card so it shows when the card is closed.
6. Stamp the pandas in Basic Gray on the Very Vanilla circle. Add a bit of color to the ground the panda's paws are on.
7. Cut out leaves from the Designer Series Paper with green embossed leaves. Arrange around the Garden Green circle. Save one or two leaves.
8. Add the pandas over the leaves with Stampin' Dimensionals. Add the remaining leaves with Stampin' Dimensional
Date: Saturday, November 16, 2019 GMT Views: 86