This was done for Kia's vellum holiday challenge. I did stamp this snowflake 3 times on the vellum cs and cut it out with scissors. there are layers of "clear" foam pop dots between the layers of snow and that is also what is holding it to the card front. the lined bazzill, I had found in the scrap bin to use for making a flap for one of the twin pocket purse's and I tried to center the die where I was going to cut it for that to have a use able frame drop piece. ( its a little off but, not that bad.) There is a closer look at the snowflake here on the blog. thanks for this challenge Kia, & tfl.
Date: Thursday, November 7, 2019 GMT Views: 145