Yesterday was one of those walk into the stamp room, look around & walk back out! So I did the TLC challenge today. What fun & I love how it turned out. The only problem was getting it to stick to the cardstock!
I took a regular napkin & folded it in half to have 8 layers, then die cut the candles. Using Carolya w/c basic paint (you know the kind - 8 colors in the yellow plastic box!) & a very fine brush I painted the napkin. I adhered the napkin (which was the hardest part to do) to shimmer paper & added the die cut sentiment. This was fun to do & I'm sure I will try it again.
Thanks Sabrina & Anne for bringing us this technique.
Thanks for stopping by.
Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 GMT Views: 429
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni SCS Gallery Moderator Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Registered: July 27, 2007 Location: Dublin, Ireland Posts: 107771
Tue, Oct 29, 2019 @ 3:42 PM
Nice choice of die. I think the more detailed bits tend to stick to each other better, but the larger areas give more texture...you have a nice combination of the two here. And you Manado great precision colouring the flames, very impressive.