I've been wanting to try the Pop-Up Flower Pot tutorial since I saw it in the Inkling, and today was the day. It's really dinky, I'll definitely make another one (or more) now that I understand how it works, and maybe gussy up the pot a bit.
I think my flowers might have been a bit smaller than the one used in the tutorial, so I had to add the extra blue flower, and I realise that I should probably have used double-sided paper or sponged the backs of the blossoms, but that's what a first attempt is all about. I did add a butterfly that has been sitting on my desk for a while, since the colour was a good match.
Date: Sunday, October 6, 2019 GMT Views: 204