My generalized summary of how-to with an extra step:
1) Select stamp where background is mostly a solid rubber. Ink up the stamp.
2) a. Use a water-based marker to color around the edges of the cutout portions of the stamp image. I like to use a color significantly darker than the background ink. b. Spray the stamp with water, 3-4 spritzes, enough that water is *just* beginning to pool. Stamp image to CS, leave stamp sit long enough for water/colors to absorb.
3. Trim thoroughly dried image. I like to leave a small white border around the stamped image.
4. Adhere stamped image to a piece of colored CS that's trimmed down enough to provide a border on the card front. I like to use colored CS that's close to the darker marker-color I had used.
5. Stamp salutation in white ink.
6. Adhere colored CS to cardfront.
Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019 GMT Views: 111
Stamps: Hero Arts (lily); others unknown; (salutations unknown)
Paper: White CS; assorted colors CS
Ink: Assorted water base inks; white craft
Accessories: Water based markers; Spritz/spray bottle of water