For Judy's TLC750 Out of Your Comfort Zone challenge. Plan A didn't work out, even after 5 hours drying the ink was still wet. And yet, I know I tried Dina's watercolour on Yupo tutorial, so I know it potentially could have dried. Back to the drawing board - I pulled out my sprays because I thought this is one time I don't need to worry about blobs and spatters. I used lime green, lemon and cobalt blue, and then it all came together when at the last minute I added the red, which I usually use with caution because it can end up just looking blood-stained.
BTW, the ribbon in real life is a MUCH closer match to the card, I even changed my original red card to match the ribbon better. I trimmed my panel, matted it on red and embossed a frame into the base. The sentiment was inked with Versamark and embossed with clear EP. Then, trying to pick up on the background spatter, I heated it and sprinkled a little bit of gold over it and heated it again.
Date: Monday, July 8, 2019 GMT Views: 503