Stamps: Soft Swirls Background stamp; Favorite Friends
Ink: Bashful Blue Classic; Lovely Lilac Classic
Paper: Gable Green 5x5; Bashful Blue 4 1/2 x 2 1/4; Blush Blossom 4 1/2 x 2 1/4 (or size for punch tag)
Accessories: Large Gusset Cello Bags, Mini Deco Fasteners (2); 1/16" punch; Coordinating ribbon if desired; Snail or adhesive of choice
1) Score gable green along one side at 2.5 and fold; this is your base of your topper
2) Stamp bashful blue cardstock with bashful blue ink using Soft Swirls (or background stamp of your choice)
*3) Use tag punch to punch out center area of bashhful blue card stock
4) place blush blossom behind bashful blue and stamp image in the window using lovely lilac
5) adhere bashful blue to blush blossom; blush blossom to gable green.
6) stamp Friends are flowers that never fade verse on the bashful blue using Lovely Lilac (or black)
6) Use 1/16" punch to punch thru topper and cello and mini deco fasteners to close. Use ribbon if you desire.
*Alternate- You can use a scrap of blush blossom and punch the tag out of blush blossom; stamp the image on blush blossom; then adhere the blush blossom tag to the bashful blue hearts & swirls.
Date: Sunday, June 4, 2006 GMT Views: 981