The main image is a retired Stampin' Up! (SU) stamp set called "Best Blossoms". I stamped the three flowers with a dusty pink ink, then masked them with adhesive stencil film. After masking, I stamped the leaves over the top of the flowers. I used the same green ink, but multiple stamped the darker branch, and only stamped the lighter branch once.
Then I removed the film, and did some touch-up of the flowers and leaves using Copic Markers # G43 and R20. Three tiny pearls were attached to the center of each blossom.
The two vertical banners were cut a bit wider than 1/2", the using banner dies, I put tails on each end of both. Then both were run through my Big Shot inside an embossing folder to put leaves on them.
The card was then assembled with Tombow glue. The matted white flower panel was attached to the card front over the top of the two green banners using adhesive foam strips to raise them up off the card surface for added interest.
I am rating the difficulty level of this card as a "2" out of a possible "5". It will come in handy when I need a card to send to one of my female friends or relatives.
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2019 GMT Views: 830