For this month's message to the missionaries serving from our ward at church I wanted to focus on love, particularly the Power of God's Love. Of course I didn't have a stamp with that sentiment, so I created it in a Word text box and matched the color of the paper I used to cut the heart.
When you have a plain and simple card I like to add visual interest with an embossed background. This time I took the Lawn Fawn Polka Heart Backdrop Die and embossed it instead.
• Hero Arts Love Stamp and Die
• Simon Says Stamp Wonky Hearts Die
• Lawn Fawn Polka Heart Backdrop (Embossed)
• My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
• Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Die
• Microsoft Word Text Box
• Neena Classic Crest 80# and 110# White Cardstock
• Coral Cardstock from Stash
• Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Date: Monday, February 11, 2019 GMT Views: 73