I used the SU embossing folder "square lattice" and sponged it slightly with Distress Ink.
My flowers are from an old decoupage sheet from Janneke Brinkman (2004), cut by hand.
I divided the sentiment die cut from Joy Crafts in two parts and placed them between the layers.
For further embellishment I used some butterfly die cuts from Marianne design and added a Rhinestone to their bodies. In the corners of my card I attached a corner die cut from CreaLies.
Niki, this is gorgeous...the fussy-cut flowers against that background looks outstanding and love the distressing. And then finishing it off with the butterfly and corner embellishments is perfect. Please come back and bring us more flowers and maybe you can follow one of the Atlantic Heart Sketch challenges we are partnering with.