I transferred the printed digital stamp on the wood slice, and then I traced it with wood burning tool. I painted it with acrylic paints.
Here's the supplies I used on my project:
- Freezer paper, cut to 8 1/2" x 11"
- Digital stamp or other template (Stay Strong digital set by Graciellie Design used here)
- Inkjet printer
- Wood piece (Walnut Hollow Natural Basswood Country-Round used here)
- Wooden spoon or other burnishing tool
- Painter's tape
- Wood burning tool (Plaid Wood Burning and Stencil Cutting Tool used here)
- Heat resistant mat (optional)
- Craft paints
- Baby wipes
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 GMT Views: 174