This is my card for Anita's DTGD18 challenge. You know I'm allergic to square cards, so if at all possible, I'm going to revamp to make an A2. And so I did! I made a quick mock up with scrap paper, just to make sure everything would fit. The changes were actually very minimum.
The flowers were colored with sponge daubers and cut out... tedium cutting... LOL. I plan to use this card for a class, but will simplify the flowers.
Here are my measurements:
card base: 5-1/2"x8-1/2", scored at 2-1/8" and 4-1/4"
DP layers for base: 5-1/4"x1-7/8" and 5-1/4"x4"
square for pop-up: 3-3/4" cut diagonally
DP square layer for pop-up: 3-1/4" cut diagonally
small squares for front: 1-7/8" (no change)
DP square layers for front: 1-5/8" (no change)
Cuts same depth, but at 1-3/4" and 3-3/4" (just moved them toward center)
Oops! Edited to correct the final cut measurement.
Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 GMT Views: 303
Registered: March 11, 2012 Location: Nova Scotia, Canada Posts: 291
Thu, Aug 09, 2018 @ 11:45 AM
THANK YOU so much!! I had the instructions for the square card but then computer went down and I've lost a bunch of stuff. Just found info again but then was going to TRY to figure out how to do it in A2 size. Turned on computer and up pops YOUR card!! thank you, thank you, thank you - for the measurements!!!!!!