There was a picture of this card on the front of SU's Sale-a-Bration catalog 01/05 - 03/31/16. I spent quite a bit if time studying the picture. Sooo - I decided to try white embossing powder. then came the challenge of coloring the elements. I tried to carefully color in the shapes with a brush tip and made a mess. Then the natural choice was to use the fine tip end. Next was how to clean the color off the ep. A slightly damp cloth did that very nicely. On my "test" card, I wiped too hard and smeared the ink too much. A much lighter touch worked fine. To finish the card, I glued the lace across the very bottom of the card. On the inside I added a die cut butterfly border and stamped a simple sentiment ( and no picture of it).
Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 GMT Views: 221