I love this SU paper and wanted to play with it today. I found a linen 12x12 that almost matched and started there - as I tried to replicate the bouquet on the dsp! I dry embossed 2 rectangles to match the dots on the dsp and glued to the card front. Die cut the flowers in cream, pink/lavender and burgundy, for the large central flower. I added veins to the flowers with the RR marker and shaped with a ball tool and foam mat. Stamped the Baby Blossoms dots on the central panel, but only a few show up! Die cut the leaves, sponged with Old Olive and created the bouquet. A crochet yarn bow to finish.
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 GMT Views: 1052