So, when I seen what the challenge was I had intended to do some backgrounds ( and I did ) and use it with an image I had colored the week before for the CAS that I never finished so, when the pile of backgrounds were done this one had the least amount of color layers and I thought oh, you could just do something simple and not cover much of it up. and I have not cut this die before so, it was scooped up and I did use a green marker on the stem part of the blooms that is a solid piece of pink. there is some liquid pearls in the holes of where the centers of the flowers are open. so, it did dry counter sunk. Thanks for this challenge Judy, & tfl.
Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 GMT Views: 216