I stamped the butterflies and flowers on designer paper; used the Lifted Hope die set for the butterflies and cut the flowers by hand. I added the new Lacey Scallop borders; one on each side. Layered up some designer paper, some neutral card stock that I ran through my paper crimper and painted with some white paint.
For the flower, I actually mixed some Picked Raspberry distress ink with Snowflake paste. Once the card was completely assembled - yep, that's the truth - I wanted to add a sentiment! I stamped the sentiment on vellum in VersaFine black, added clear embossing powder and melted, then wedged it between the flowers. I finished it off with some zig zag stitching and left the ends loose.