Using my technique of alcohol inks on acetate again - so fun to do (can you say addictive? Ha!) Thanks Susan (at CAS mix-up Challenge) for the inspiration!! I found that it worked best for me if I just put some dots of ink in multiple places on the foil, smooshed the acetate, and then repeated this till I liked the results. I had to hold the acetate against a white bg to actually see how it looked and to decide when I was satisfied. As this dried I die cut a rectangle from a piece of cs the same size as my card front and then attached the acetate to my card front. Die cut my dragonflies, and then stamped sentiment. Attached all to the card front. Love how shiny the acetate looks but of course you can't see this in the photo. Added some sparkly dots to the dragonflies.
Registered: November 3, 2007 Location: NJ Posts: 221
Sun, Mar 25, 2018 @ 7:38 AM
This is absolutely gorgeous. What an awesome background for that fantastic die cut dragonfly decked out with a little bling. I love the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Time Out! Please come back again!
I adore these colours, so fresh and you are an expert at this technique now! I love you kept the dies white so none of the background colour is missed. A wonderful card and thanks for joining Time Out x