Using my technique of alcohol inks on acetate again - so fun to do (can you say addictive? Ha!) Thanks Susan (at CAS mix-up Challenge) for the inspiration!! I found that it worked best for me if I just put some dots of ink in multiple places on the foil, smooshed the acetate, and then repeated this till I liked the results. I had to hold the acetate against a white bg to actually see how it looked and to decide when I was satisfied. As this dried I die cut a rectangle from a piece of cs the same size as my card front and then attached the acetate to my card front. Die cut my dragonflies, and then stamped sentiment. Attached all to the card front. Love how shiny the acetate looks but of course you can't see this in the photo. Added some sparkly dots to the dragonflies.
Registered: March 13, 2017 Location: Scotland Posts: 6
Fri, Mar 23, 2018 @ 8:51 AM
Love the choice of colours you have used on the acetate with the alcohol inks. They are the perfect back drop for those really pretty dragonflies. I also like that you stamped the sentiment in that shade. Stunning card and thank you for joining in over at The CAS Mix UP challenge.
Design Team Member at The CAS Mix UP