So, I accidentally re-made this card. OK, it's a little bit different, but not much! I was inspired by this print. It reminded me of this embossing folder and I decided that I wanted to emboss it with clear EP. I rolled the Versa Mark over it with my brayer, but ended up inking up the un-raised background too. It's still pretty neat. I sponged a bit of aqua ink and added some white "splatter" with gel pen. I also added a little bit of black "splatter" to the sentiment flag. Finished off by sewing on the flag. Then I decided that I wanted to stitch around the whole thing, but I accidentally stuck the blue onto the white first and it was too thick to sew very well. My stitches came out crazy. Oh well.
Date: Saturday, February 10, 2018 GMT Views: 708