This is for the Colour Challenge. For the bg I used the technique of swiping ink onto foil, misting with water, and placing c/s over this. Left to dry and then die cut using a rectangle die.
Used black ink for the dry wall stencil and then added the 2 stickers.The 3rd colour is there - hopefully you can see that I have added some pink to the centre of the flowers, using a marker pen. Also the floral for dessert!
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 GMT Views: 646
Registered: February 5, 2007 Location: St. Louis, MO Posts: 74702
Wed, Jan 31, 2018 @ 3:57 AM
From the thumbnail, I thought you had created the dimensional bouquet. : ) What lovely stickers...but it is your created bg that is the "star of the card". It is beautiful, Sue. I like how your drywall stencilling makes a tablecloth for your pot of flowers.