Well, I was wanting to make sure of my Yeti status from Falliday Fest so I'm making another to be on the safe side. This hits both of Friday's challenges. I have had this bg piece for a very long time waiting for a card. It was made by layering and saturating toilet paper over a bg stamp then pressing firmly to form a molded paper imprint. I think maybe back when I did this my stamp still had ink on it. At any rate it is softly colored with oranges and brought to mind Dina's inspiration photo colors. I also had the bare tree diecut. I punched and cut smaller some leaves. I punched 3 small ovals and then reinserted each oval.to punch them smaller. I used a scissors to clean these up a bit. I layered them for my pumpkin and cut a stem. I had cleaned off my paintbrush the other day by swiping onto a scrap on my desk and this was also in the right colors so I punched some banners. I knotted some fiber/twine and popped the banner pieces over after narrowing them a bit and adding the diecut letters.
Date: Monday, October 30, 2017 GMT Views: 451