The hardest part of this card was choosing my Distress ink colors! I started with the Victorian Velvet, mostly because I hardly ever use it. I went with a more muted palette then, choosing Shaded Lilac instead of the Faded Jeans I first picked out, just to shake up the triadic color scheme I seemed to be building. I cut my panel of bristol paper to A2 size, and taped off 1/8" on all sides. I marked the horizontal center on the tape, so I didn't have any pencil lines on my panel. I inked up my block with the Fossilized Amber first, spritzed it with water, and stamped it on my panel. I did the same with the Shaded Lilac & Victorian Velvet. After I dried that with my heat tool, I stamped one of the flowers in Versafine a total of 3 times to get a good black image. I dried that with my heat tool, and then stamped the greeting. I trimmed off 1/8" from each side of my panel, matted it with black, and adhered it to my white card base. I love the drama of the black against the white & muted colors!
Date: Monday, October 30, 2017 GMT Views: 546