For Barbara's Falliday Fest Challenge to use leftovers from other projects. I had silver-embossed two of these ornaments, but when I die-cut the first, the second one was basically on the edge of available space. So, I decided to turn it into an offset image instead of centered, die cut it that way, and did spirelli around only a little over half the oval.
Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017 GMT Views: 234
Registered: March 8, 2005 Location: Halfway between Dallas and Houston Posts: 16031
Thu, Oct 12, 2017 @ 6:58 PM
I have had the same problem with images when I start die cutting I realize my spacing was not generous enough. You certainly found a very interesting and beautiful way to compensate for the offset of the ornament! I think this spirelli really adds a lot to the details of the card!