This is for Shannon's Falliday Fest challenge that is a fun technique to try. I smeared my cutting plates (which are really scarred up) with an olive acrylic paint and smashed the plates together to create the dendritic effect. I used a leftover from a card where I used the acrylic batik technique (clear embossed the Medallion over a flowered dp then covered with white paint and wiped it off the embossed areas )to diecut the solid dragonfly then diecut the open dragonfly in Eggplant and layered it over. I added Wink of Stella to this whole piece. I found the sentiment ribbon in my stash. I also I had a scalloped sentiment card in a pale purple that I used inside.
Date: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 GMT Views: 165