I had already printed out the scene for this sweet Mummy and the Bat, but wanted to use Distress Oxide inks for the background. And, I had only printed one of the scene. On my blog, I shared my process for inking up the background using Post-it notes as masks.
I used Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet and then Black Soot Inks on the top portion of my card.
I left the bottom where the ground meets the sky on the post it note until I was done inking up the sky. I just trimmed it off straight across the post it note. I inked up the bottom using Cracked Pistachio which was bright, so added Peeled Paint to tone it sown, Over that, I added a touch of Wilted Violet and finally, used Black Soot over it. I added a spider in the bottom Lt of the scene- you may be able to see it- if not, for sure the eyes : )
I added droplets of water and shimmer spray. I punched out white shimmer paper stars and also added white dots. I added a fence from an older SU set too.