Registered: March 20, 2005 Location: Cincinnati, OH Posts: 624
Tue, May 23, 2006 @ 5:49 PM
Hi chrisations.ink! Sorry it took so long to get back to you. We've had all kinds of school functions to attend lately and I haven't been able to spend as much time on the internet.
I made this card to enter in the Stampin' Up! contest last month. I used the folk star punch outs on the left corner and then used sponge daubers and the stampin' pastels around the stars. Then I used the daubers to make the stripes. I sponged the edge of the torn vellum to match the red stripe that it was next too.
I used the eyelets to hold the cord and then used sticky strip to hold the stars on the cord. The wire I wrapped around a pencil and then pulled the end until I got the look I wanted. Then I mounted the wire on the star with a dimensional to put in the top left corner.
I think if I did this card again, I would try using versamark on the dauber before the I applied the chalks. I think the colors might have popped a little more.
I'm glad you like the card. Thanks for asking for the directions.