The music staff arrived in yesterday's mail so I knew that was gonna be my starting point for today' s sketch Callenge! I then found a music themed stamp but did have to rotate the sketch 1/4 turn to accommodate it. For the bg piece I put random drops of several lumiere metallic paints on black glossy stock. I laid a 2nd piece of glossy stock on top of it and ran my fingers over it to mix & spread the paints, then quickly pulled the 2 pieces apart (before they could stick permanently). . voila bg complete and set aside to dry. The sentiment strip was stamped with midnight ink and clear embossed. The die cut music was more delicate than I anticipated so I cut several & glued them together for a little more stability. The swirls were part of the SB romantic vines die - I cut off the swirl and set the vine aside for use on another card. Everything is finally dry so I assembled all my sketch elements with double sided tape & Alene's tacky glue.
Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 GMT Views: 421