Used an alcohol ink smooshing technique that I learned from Loll Thompson here. She has great tutorials for lots of fun techniques. Thanks again, Loll!
After I made my bg with alcohol ink smooshing (alcohol inks, blending solution, and silver mixative), I die cut the dragonflies once in silver foil cs, and once in white, and then adhered them together slightly offset so the dragonflies would show up more. Die cut the frame (also twice - once in white, once in silver so I would have the silver frame), stamped the sentiment in gray, and assembled all with dimensional tape so that the smaller panel and dragonflies are popped up.