For my pocket I followed the tutorial, sponging the envelope with blue after stamping the leaves and poppies. The top part of the envelope (uploading a separate picture) has a lace border threaded with ribbon.
I must admit I struggled a bit with the masking part. My cutting plate is so warped that after putting the frog tape on it, I then had to use washi tape to hold the dies in place so that I could turn the sandwich over. And then the die-cut pieces were so coated with tiny shreds of paper that they didn't adhere very well and I decided to use chalks rather than risk sponging. Anyway, I die-cut three of the poppy flowers, masked them stamped my text and leaves and then brushed the whole thing with blue chalk. Sprayed with fixative, and then loosely stamped the poppies and sentiment over the masked areas. Drew in a black border and the border is edged with a glitter pen. I'd like to try this again when I have more time, I really wanted to to a wet technique but need to think about what I have that's suitable for making the mask. This is a single layer to write on the back, which is why I added the arrow.
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 GMT Views: 221