To step up my card I started with all of the same components but added more stamping, ribbon, die cuts and embossing.
1. The background layer was stamped using Whisper white (words) and Versamark (splatters)
2. I replaced one of the DSP strips with Ribbon
3. The sentiment was stamped in Versamark then I added Heat and Stick Powder and heat embossed then added the glitter and heat embossed again so it would stay.
4. The edges of the sentiment circle was sponged with Whisper White ink
5. A die cut stamped heart was added to the sentiment circle
6. I added dimensionals to each layer
Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 GMT Views: 1262
Registered: April 21, 2004 Location: Clark Fork, ID Posts: 12778
Tue, Jan 31, 2017 @ 11:41 PM
What a great stepped up version of the simple card you made. The sentiment is a little harder to read in the thumbnail version, but up close this is really beautiful. I love the stamping on the card base and it really shows that you used those "lifter uppers."
Thanks for sharing another great version of your card.
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
Growing through challenges