Ok, when I started this it really was supposed to be cas (clean and simple), but instead it turned out cas(creating a lot of stress.) Originally I planned to emboss the image, highlight it a little and mount it. Then I decided to spray a little distress ink to age it. That was fine, bu then I decided to add a darker distress ink. That was NOT fine. I had to lighten up the image so it could be seen, so I painted it with white acrylic paint. Then I started painting the pumpkins and added gold highlight. I tried to go with some more subtle colors with pencils to tone it down, but nothing looked right, so everything got painted with acrylic paint and highlighted in gold acrylic paint. Finally, I did add some white paint around the main image to help it stand out.
Thanks for looking!
Date: Monday, September 26, 2016 GMT Views: 589