This is for Lee's DTGD challenge. I had made my bg piece a couple of days ago by spraying 2 blues, a green, and a shimmer white spray on glossy cs and then sprinkling kosher and pretzel salts on and drying. I thought the dragonflies would look good against it. I stamped them on vellum and fussy cut them. I added the stickles on the front and colored with markers on the back. I added enamel over the body. While they were drying, I diecut my sentiment from some black glossy packaging. I was losing some of the color of the dragonfly over the blue bg so I decided to add the silver "moon" I also put the bling on there because, hey it's Lee's challenge!
Date: Saturday, August 6, 2016 GMT Views: 294