This was a congrats card to my bf for doing awesome this semester, so if you're wondering why the "kids" are wearing such strange clothes, it's because they're supposed to be my bf and me.
The boy is supposed to spin toward the girl, and the inside mentions a suggestion for what to do with all his free time.
Things I learned while making my first spinner card:
1. The word window punch would really help
2. Crazy glue makes your fingers numb
3. I could really use adult people stamps
4. I need to buy some dimensionals!!
5. I'm not a fan of making spinner cards ;)
Date: Friday, May 5, 2006 GMT Views: 1325
Registered: February 21, 2005 Location: Central Washington Posts: 2080
Sat, May 06, 2006 @ 9:04 AM
I think you did a good job! I love the colors and using these kids is totally new to me! I think it is a good use of stamps! Don't give up on these spinner's - get your dimensionals, window punch, try a different glue and make some more - people love getting them!