This is a card I made for Bananajane's birthday (almost two months late). I was in a stamping slump until she had a paper piecing class and this is what resulted.
It's very simple to do:
1) Stamp main image on three different scrapbook papers.
2) Cut out whole image for bottom layer from the first paper.
3) Cut out a head from the second paper (brown scrapbook paper).
4) Cut out a face from the third paper (beige scrapbook paper).
5) Glue the face part to the head; glue the head to the first paper.
6) Attach to your cardstock/base card.
Sorry, if it sounds convoluted. It is a lot simpler than how I'm explaining it:)
edited to adjust instructions.
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2006 GMT Views: 420
Registered: June 18, 2005 Location: on an island far, far away Posts: 117
Tue, Jun 05, 2007 @ 6:32 AM
Whoo hoo!! Aren't I the lucky one to actually have this card. Even if it was late. Better late than never I always say. The paper piecing technique is so super easy. It's a tech that can be taught/learned in ten minutes or less.
------------------------------ :cool: A clean stamp is a happy stamp, but one that's used often is ecstatic. ;-)