Lots of requests, I would be happy to provide instructions:
1. Base is Not Quite Navy, then bashful blue stamped with the Linen background and then the argyle from Looks Like Spring in Not Quite Navy Ink (all ink used is classic)
2. Trim blue layer with deckle edge scissors.
3. Adhere bashful layer to navy layer. Use paper piercing template to do a straight faux stitch with a white singlo gel pen
4. Punch an opening with the slit punch on the top left hand side and thread the ribbon through and tie. Then punch a 1 ľ inch circle of NQN paper, adhere, trim excess and add brad.
5. Paint Maya Road chipboard frame with celery Making Memories paint and allow to dry well. Stamp Floral background in NQN craft ink on the frame.
6. Stamp gerber daisy image from the Touch of Nature set on a 2x3 inch piece of acetate with StazOn. Stamp speckles around flower as desired. Allow to dry well.
7. Gently apply bashful and celery Making memories paint to image. Allow to dry well.
8. Turn chipboard frame over and apply sticky strip to the edges. Adhere acetate to frame. Apply more sticky strip and add another frame.
9. Fill cavity of frame with clear microbeads. Apply sticky strip again and cover with another piece of 2x3 acetate. Cut foam tape to fit width of frame edges and adhere to card.
10. Stamp a 1x1 square with the Houndstooth background. Stamp words from Everyday Flexible Phrases. Punch holes in paper to match button holes and pull through linen thread. Cut a small length of ribbon and tie it into the knot.
11. Adhere button to card and add a small amount of Crystal Effects under the button in a couple of corners to prevent movement, allow to dry well.
12. Stamp sentiment from Itís Your Birthday set.
I think that's it!
Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 GMT Views: 4347