Working on a set of cards for a Christmas gift...
The lace panel and butterfly were from my spares.
I followed the Pop-Up Diorama card tutorial, except that I used 12" card, and scored it at 4", 7 1/2", 8" and 11 1/2".
For the front I used a stencil mono-print also from my spares box, which I trimmed down and matted on black, then added ribbon and bow. The leaves were cut from the same Bazzill as the base, and for the poppies, I sponged some card with red ink and then stamped the poppies. Some are popped up, they all have Stickles in the centres.
Inside, I used a trimming from the lace panel to add a border down the left-hand side. Stamped the sentiment and poppies on white card, coloured the poppies, added Stickles, and when assembled, added a butterfly because the colour match was perfect.
On the back I added another matted panel which can be written on.
Date: Saturday, October 3, 2015 GMT Views: 900
Registered: May 23, 2009 Location: sunny california Posts: 9040
Sat, Oct 03, 2015 @ 5:32 PM
What an awesome card, Sabrina. This would have taken me a week to complete. Your bgs look great, and the red, black and green is one of my fav color combos. Pinned and faved (well, I have to come back late to pin it because my computer is fighting me).