I used my hand/ fingers to apply 2 things to the bg. First I used my fingers to add acrylic paint to the gelli plate for the bg. Once the paint dried I sponged areas with distress ink. I then used my fingers to flick water onto the bg to get water spots in the distress ink. The flowers were colored with prisma pencils and gamisol, fussy cut, and glued only in some places so they would stick up and look more 3D. I used colors close to this weeks CC colors, and there is a lot of greenery for the WT551 challenge.
Date: Friday, October 2, 2015 GMT Views: 1060
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni SCS Gallery Moderator Splitcoast Challenge Hostess Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Registered: July 27, 2007 Location: Dublin, Ireland Posts: 103448
Sat, Oct 03, 2015 @ 1:26 AM
Hmmph, something is not working with my gallery notifications, or I would have seen this glorious, sunny, happy-making beauty before now. Since it's a dismal grey morning here, I'm more than happy to be seeing it now, though!