Today's challenge called for a tag. I used two. :) I used my sweet Stampotique Agatha Flower image, which is the "enhanced" mask I ended up with after making a card for last Saturday's IC507 challenge. I thought it was cute and I couldn't resist using it! Yah, I know now I have to cut another one for next time but that's okay. I added green to the stem, Sakura Gelly Roll ink to the flower center and her blue eyes, and lastly, "dusted" the bottom of the petals and center with a clear Wink of Stella glitter brush. Added some distressing and SU metal enamel dots.
Date: Monday, August 24, 2015 GMT Views: 805