The sentiment is a new word die-cut from Crafter's Companion. Its' beautiful. What's really cool about these word dies is not only can they be used as is, but you can snip apart the words and use them individually.
Here's how I made the card:
1. Diecut a mask using the largest circle from the . (I used scratch paper and just held it in place as I stamped) Place mask in center of white cardstock panel.
2. Using Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers - King Fisher & Sea Green - color marks directly on flower stamps and "Huff" on the stamp to re-moisten the ink and stamp around the mask.
3. Remove mask.
4. Diecut flowers. Add button to larger diecut flower. Adhere all flowers to stamped panel.
5. Diecut Words Only Cherish die from blue cardstock. Adhere to center of stamped panel.
6. Add a rhinestones to center a few flowers.
7. Mount panel with dimensional foam adhesive to front of notecard.
8. Apply Waterfall Stickles to the center of the blue flowers, Eucalyptus Stickles to center of green flowers.
9. Set aside to dry.
Date: Friday, June 19, 2015 GMT Views: 207